Senior UI Designer (12 month maternity cover)
Here at Saba Studio, we pride ourselves on making lives better through learning. Our mission is to help our clients create learning experiences for their people that are more engaging, inspiring and empowering — an experience that can transform the working lives of millions, and create more growth and success for every business.
You’ll be working closely with a team of digital learning experts to explore, define and help engineer forward thinking, bespoke, content. At times, you’ll be lending a hand to direct Junior Interface Designers, to help manage your team’s various project commitments. Utilising your strong visual direction skills, you’ll help delight customers, while enhancing the user journey and experience.
Well versed in an agile, and at times fast-paced, environment. You are comfortable facing clients, able to cut through the jargon, and help customers understand given solutions we might explore, develop, and refine with them. Your background and understanding of interface and experience design allow you to confidently communicate with your team, offering insight and solutions.
Helping the UI Lead, you’ll also act to support the wider interface and production team around troubleshooting, reviews, communities of practices, and resourcing. You’ll feel comfortable in giving and receiving feedback, while also receptive to new ideas and approaches from peers, customers and colleagues across the business.
- 4-5 years’ experience, preferably agency
- An engaging portfolio that reflects your passion around designing digital solutions, while articulating your understanding of user experience and interaction design
- Confidently able to design and prototype using Adobe XD (Adobe Experience Design)
- Well versed across the Adobe Creative Suite of apps
- Good grasp of user-centric, experience and interaction design
- Passionate about emergent technologies and design trends
- Strong team working and communication skills. Ability to confidently articulate ideas to both peers and clients
- Experience directing junior designers
- A strong, agile, methodology to working