We are looking for a full time web developer to join our busy digital agency in Eastbourne.
This role is not just about knocking out websites. You'll be working on large, custom-built projects for high growth businesses - it could be a stock control system, tablet or mobile app, web page layout, ecommerce store, building a report, analysing user behaviour, etc.
If you think Wordpress sucks, then we want to speak to you.
Don't worry if you are not a guru in all of these areas. It's better that you are exceptional in a few and can demonstrate your ability to learn rather than being below average across the board. We'll train you.
- PHP (modern, the right way)
- Grunt, Composer
- Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration
Strategic and Communication Skills
- Write clearly and concisely
- Understand continuous improvement principles
- Familiar with digital marketing, especially data analysis and conversion rate optimisation
- Ideally, you should have at least 2 years experience within an agency or an in-house team.
Experience in working in an Agile environment would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- Lunch out with the team once a month, snack week and company social events
- No cramming, all-nighters or other stupid agency bullshit
- Flexible working hours
- There is parking available or easily accessible by train
- Free fruit and hot beverages
- We'll offset your carbon emissions