The Digital Leadership Forum is a membership organisation and we run digital transformation events in London for leading brands including; Dell Technologies, Lloyds Banking Group, Intel, Unilever, GSK, HSBC, AXA PPP Healthcare, Pfizer, Barclays, Slack, BT, G4S and Baker McKenzie. Topics include digital transformation, AI, future of work, digital marketing and diversity and inclusion. We run half-day sessions, workshops and breakfast sessions.
We are a small, friendly company based by the sea in Hove at the Platform 9 offices.
We offer flexible working arrangements and the role could be part-time or remote working role for the right person so please ask if this is important for you. Interviews will be W/C 21st October. We will be closing this role as soon as we find the right person.
Are you looking for a job where you can work in a fast-paced role with a small friendly team in fantastic office space by the sea? Then read on!
This is 3 month paid internship with a strong possibility of a permanent role for the right person who can hit the ground running.
We’re looking for someone who is detail orientated, ready to throw themselves in and a flexible team player. You will be supporting our team in the organisation of London based membership events and managing the administration of our membership community. As well as all of the event preparation and administration, you will be responsible for running the events on the day (max 100 attendees) so a confident, friendly and professional manner is a must.
Event Planning 30%
- Organising the logistics for the monthly member’s events: venue booking, catering, registration, AV, badges and registration
- Responding to member enquiries by phone and email
- Booking accommodation for staff
- Preparing, printing the badges and onsite materials
- Managing registrations on Eventbrite
- Registering members and updating ticket types
- Creating and updating the events on Eventbrite (timings, ticket types)
Event co-ordination onsite 10%
- Managing event logistics on the day to ensure an outstanding level of customer experience
CRM database management 30%
- Updating the database with attendees
- Adding contacts to the database sent by marketing and sales
- Updating membership records
- Adding new members to the database
- Reviewing data for errors, correcting and updating records
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
- Creating and updating documents
- Responding to member questions by email and phone
- Formatting documents and sharing
- Preparing contracts and invoices
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, outlook etc.
- Experience working with databases and CRM systems (desirable)
- Experience in a people-facing role
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and face-to-face)
- Extremely well organised and reliable
- Flexible team player, willing to go the extra mile with a “can-do” attitude
- Capable of multitasking and prioritising
- Professional manner
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
This is 3 month paid internship with a strong possibility of a permanent role for the right person who can hit the ground running!
To apply, please email your CV and letter with five reasons why we should hire you to email@example.com