Our mission at Tillo is to become a global payment infrastructure for the B2B gift card industry. We’re the market leader in the UK and are active in a number of markets including the US, Europe, Australia and India. To continue working towards that goal, we have an exceptional development team creating and constantly evolving our unique technology.
If you want to be at the cutting edge of digital innovation, work within a fast paced, growing start-up, and looking for a career-defining role, then keep reading.
We’re looking for an exceptional engineer to join our fantastic team where you will be helping to build our own new SaaS products and expanding our existing core products. If you’re a strong developer, particularly if you’re passionate about building with Laravel, get in touch.
You will be working with a great team of experienced people rapidly developing new features on our proprietary platform. You’ll also be working very closely with the biggest and coolest brands in the UK and globally!
We work as a team to define and drive forward what we want to build and have regular meetings where you'd help shape our future.
Main duties and areas of responsibility:
- Helping to design and build new web applications.
- DevOps - monitoring and maintaining test and production environments.
- Maintaining the high standards of our codebase.
- Leading projects.
- Mentoring other team members.
- Experience developing with Laravel.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, as you will be liaising with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Using version control such as git and branching patterns such as git-flow.
- Managing projects.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Designing efficient SQL queries and schemas.
- Building and integrating to APIs.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development.
- Working with high performance systems at scale.
- Familiar working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge and experience with other back-end languages.
- Use of front-end frameworks such as vue.js/React/AngularJS.
As well as a fantastic new Head Office, Tillo also offers a supportive and fun working environment as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Support for training and development
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable matching
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CV’s sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CV’s received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CV’s will be considered null and void.