Content Executive - Part time, Maternity cover
Fizzbox is a one-stop online party shop, connecting people with amazing daytime and evening activities across the UK and Europe. At our Brighton office, hard work and fun go hand-in-hand to create a fast-paced but relaxed working environment. Take a look at the site to see the huge array of exciting experiences that we sell: www.fizzbox.com
We’re looking for someone to write content for our ever-growing portfolio of activity and event options. The content will be displayed on our websites and customer communications, so needs to be of a very high standard.
- Assist the CEO in implementing the business’s content strategy across all platforms
- Produce a high quality of informative and engaging web content for new products, venues and locations within set time frames
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the business
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of the brand
- Ensure all content produced meets the Google guidelines
- Maximise SEO goals
- Upload content onto the CMS
- Maintain and update existing web content to incorporate any product changes to ensure it is always up to date and accurate
- Be an advocate for cross-department working and liaise with clients, suppliers and staff on a daily basis
- Undertake any related ad hoc tasks as requested by the CEO/Directors
The role is a part time maternity cover, working 30 hours per week.
Why work for us?
- We strive to be creative in our approach to engagement and motivation, so that we can cultivate an environment of support, appreciation and feedback
- We have a modern benefits package in place and new members to our Social Hub and Employee Engagement Team are always welcome. We understand that juggling priorities is difficult, so aim to offer flexibility and autonomy wherever possible
- There are solid working relationships and a strong teamwork ethic across the company, which has an ongoing positive effect on business success and helps to bring a little extra magic to our working environment!
- Hard working, creative and superb attention to detail
- Some prior experience of writing web content is required
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent typing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Able to build relationships across all levels of the business
- Ability to work on own initiative and solve problems quickly
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of a business in growth phase
Does this sound like you? We are looking for someone to start in November, so apply today with your CV and cover letter!! email@example.com