- £18,000 - £25,000
- Design / Creative, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
Hello 👋 We’re Lucidity and we’re on a mission to help companies be their best by reinventing how they plan and manage their strategy.
Our team is building the world’s most advanced Strategy Platform that offers a fast, easy and enjoyable way for businesses to formulate a plan, communicate it clearly and motivate their team.
Based in central Brighton, we’re a growing team who are passionate about making strategy simple. Could you help us propel to new heights? 🚀
About the role
We’re looking for a talented, enthusiastic Creative Designer who’s keen to learn and get stuck in with all aspects of design at a busy startup.
Design and user experience are intrinsic in everyday decisions and direction at Lucidity, meaning you’ll serve a vital role at the company. We’re after someone who cares deeply about their craft, is infinitely keen to learn, and embraces collaboration and feedback.
You’ll be primarily focused on the Lucidity digital marketing and brand, helping out with product and UX work when needed. We're a tech company creating digital products, meaning the role is predominantly web/digital oriented.
Things you’ll do
- Design competently with layout, typography, colour, icons, imagery and illustrations
- Work with the Chief Design Officer to maintain and evolve the Lucidity brand
- Create online marketing campaigns and sales presentations
- Design for our website and social media channels
- Occasionally design for print or create e-books
- Give, seek and receive thoughtful, constructive feedback
- Participate in the weekly team stand-up
- Make an effort to get to know and work well with the whole team
- Be infinitely keen to learn and develop new skills
- Stay up to date with the latest design news, insights and trends
Who you are
- Ideally 2+ years commercial design experience at either an agency or in-house. However, we’ll consider graduates or lesser experience if you have a stunning portfolio. Any previous experience at a technology company or startup is a bonus
- You have an unrivalled enthusiasm to learn and develop your skillset and are always happy to get stuck in where needed
- You have a fantastic portfolio that showcases your skills in visual design, typography and layout in a primarily digital format. Any infographics, product, UX or print design work is a bonus
- You live in Sketch and can design for web in desktop, tablet and mobile viewports
- You’re equally happy creating vectors in Illustrator or laying out print designs in InDesign
- Experience working in PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working and collaborating in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills—you must be fluent in English
What we offer
As an early Lucidity team member, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Salary of £18,000-£25,000—depending on experience, reviewed annually
- Options in our company equity scheme and a discretionary bonus—when the company is doing well, you do too
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays—and your allowance increases by 1 day every year
- Flexible working hours—fit your work in around your life
- Work from home when you need to
- Dedicated L&D budget—a commitment to your personal career growth
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption policies—for those big life moments
- Regular socials—we love a Friday beer!
Sound good? Drop us your CV and portfolio link at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Lucidity does not accept agency CVs/resumes. Please do not forward CVs/resumes to our jobs alias or Lucidity employees. Lucidity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/resumes.