- Run Communications
- Brighton and Hove, UK Travel
- £22,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
- Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR, Video / Content Production
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Content Executive to join Team Run.
The role of the Content Executive will be to work with our Content Manager and wider team to produce and distribute creative and original content for our clients.
This is a hands-on role with primary responsibilities to include working as part of a team to film, edit and distribute content via our clients’ digital channels delivering growth and engagement.
At Run we work with our client partners to deliver creative and memorable communications.
We connect brands with fans, drive engagement, fill stadia, sell out events and increase participation in sport.
We work with our clients to create compelling narratives and deliver integrated communications campaigns that maximise impact and deliver measurable results that matter.
Some of the brands we work with include British Athletics, Lawn Tennis Association, Swim England, British Gymnastics, Marylebone Cricket Club (Lords) and Commonwealth Games England and UK Coaching.
Day to day will include:
- Producing creative content – to include concept development, filming, editing, production & distribution
- Assisting with Social media planning, management, measurement and reporting
- Supporting the Content Manager with the development of our client’s digital strategies
- Working with Content Manager to deliver Client KPIs – exceed client targets and expectations to ensure retention and where possible growth of client accounts
- Working with the wider Run team to deliver memorable integrated communications campaigns
- Managing logistics for content creation shoots and client events
- Working with senior team on new business pitches
- Content production for and management of Run’s Social channels – Website, Instagram, Twitter and Linked In
- Client liaison
- Supporting wider Run team at Media events as necessary
- Managing Media and Photographers where necessary
- Excellent Filming and Editing skills
- Intermediate to advanced in Adobe Premier Pro / After Effects
- Skilled in the use of Sony and Canon camera devices (FS5, XC15) or similar
- Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms, trends, reporting and analytics
- At least 2 year’s relevant experience
- Strong Written skills
- Knowledge of paid social media advertising
- A creative with technical ability and an eye for detail. Must be able to work to a brief and deliver consistency
- Experience of writing for the web
- Intermediate in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Comfortable and confident communicator
- Strong academic credentials
- A creative approach with strong technical ability.
- Driven to exceed client KPI’s
- A desire to work in sport
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders and high-profile public figures
- Calm and reassuring under pressure
- Growth / new business mindset
The role will be based at our offices in Brighton/Hove and alongside clients in London and across the UK. As sport does not happen 9-5, frequent UK travel and occasional weekend work would be a requirement of the role.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where possible please include a link to a showreel or previous film / content campaigns you have worked on.
Closing date for application: 29th November 2019