Audience Engagement Executive
- Elite Exhibitions
- Hove, East Sussex
- £18,000 - £23,000
- Business Development, Customer Service, Sales
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
Elite Exhibitions – Creating Large Format Events For Highly Niche Industries
At Elite Exhibitions we believe the future of face-to-face business is in highly focused tradeshows. Our forte is launching meaningful events that cater to a very targeted audience in the marine sector, priding ourselves on our ability to deliver a strong ROI to all our stakeholders.
We are looking for an Audience Engagement Executive to join our growing team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Develop, foster, and maintain relationships with attendees
- Work closely with sales, operations and management to ensure on-going customer satisfaction.
- Assist with various marketing efforts, including attending tradeshows.
- Ensure data is kept up to date, cleansing outdated information
- Communicate with outside organisations to facilitate with things like hotel bookings.
- Being the main point of contact for any queries from attendees, providing first class customer service at all times
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to anticipate, identify and resolve simple to complex problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent personal computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Elite Exhibitions are pleased to offer an excellent list of staff benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home (one day per week)
- Healthy team lunch provided every Wednesday
- Summer & Christmas party
- Extensive international travel
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + generous Christmas leave
We are interested in speaking with individuals who have existing experience in B2B sales or account management, in roles such as sales executive, sales consultant, account manager or business development.