Senior Marketing Operations Executive
- £30,000 - £35,000, dependent on experience
- Data Analysis, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
The Senior Marketing Operations Executive is responsible for supporting the Brand and Product Managers plans and execute their strategies and campaigns with a particular focus on data administration and marketing automation using the systems Pardot and Salesforce.
This role is more technically focused than a typical Marketing Executive and will suit someone highly computer literate with an interest in systems, process and data in a marketing and sales context.
This role will also include supervising the other Marketing Operations Assistant and assisting in managing their workload and projects.
Role responsibilities (not limited to):
- Be the expert in legal compliance for Marketing to global markets, particularly EMEA and NA.
- Oversee in the backend creation of Marketing Automation including lists, forms, workflows, HTML email and drip programs using the marketing automation system Pardot
- Assist in the configuration and administration our Salesforce CRM database(s) from a marketing perspective
- Work with the Digital Demand team and Data Analyst to ensure all marketing activity is trackable and reported on accurately and effectively
- Migrate Marketing Automation elements from one system to another
- Provide frequent, accurate updates to the database in order to maintain data hygiene
- Support the individual Brand and Product managers execute their campaigns
- Create sales and marketing reports and dashboards
- Assist in the database maintenance program to ensure all data in the system is clean and up to date
- Ensure all processes and workflows are fully documented
- Liaise with the sales and marketing teams to ensure that customer accounts and sales lead information is current and accurate
- Train new end users to the marketing system
- Populate missing information within the database
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team with respect to meeting team performance goals, sharing of knowledge and continuous improvement of team processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot Salesforce-related issues within the business and provide first line support for end-users
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Administrator in achieving their goals for the CRM
- Working with the other integrated systems such as LinkedIn as and when required
- Other duties as required by the Marketing Operations team
- Pardot Certified (or equivalent Marketing Automation tool)
- Previous experience using a range of Marketing Automation tools such as Pardot, Hubspot or Marketo.
- A strong interest in data
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience working in a busy global Marketing team
- Excellent computer literacy
- Moderate excel skills
- A strong desire to learn and ability to adapt
- Previous experience using Salesforce or other CRM
- Previous knowledge of databases
- Qualifications or background in digital marketing, business studies, computer science or similar
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.