- Lewes, East Sussex
- £20-23,000 pro rata, depending on experience
- Project Management, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
ChangeStar is a fundraising and social change agency helping good causes to connect with people to do good things. For over a decade, we’ve been helping clients achieve some of the best fundraising and campaigning results in the sector.
Who we are seeking
We are a busy and growing agency, and are seeking a talented, energetic and committed Account Executive to help manage projects for some of our charity clients. You will be our first point of contact with clients, and will support our Account Directors in developing of fundraising appeals and other communications, from campaign planning to review. You will also help us to spread the word about ChangeStar through email, events and other channels.
This is an exciting role with the potential to get involved in a range of other new projects and ideas, as we seek to expand ChangeStar’s offering to help good causes in new ways.
- You’ll need to have at least 18 months experience of managing direct response fundraising campaigns – ideally (but not essentially) with some of this in an agency environment.
- You’ll also need to have a demonstrable passion for the issues that we work with – including progressive politics, the environment and social justice. At CS our work is motivated and informed by the issues we care about so we want someone who is genuinely interested in these areas.
- We’d also like to work with someone who is professional, very well organised, with an eye for detail and ability to get things done, but who is also calm, relaxed and friendly.
This is a great opportunity in an agency that is going places. If you think you’re the right person for it, apply now!
This role will operate on a part-time basis – 4 days per week, spread across 5 days.
We are offering a salary equivalent to £20-23,000 p.a. (pro rata), depending on the experience and fit of the candidate.
You will be working from our office in the beautiful town of Lewes, in East Sussex, which is 15 minutes from Brighton and 1 hour’s direct train journey from London.
How to apply
To apply for this great role, send your CV plus a covering letter explaining why you want this role and why you would be perfect for it to us.
To find out more about ChangeStar, browse our website. If you’d like to chat through the role in more detail, please give us a call.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.