Sales and Account Manager (6 Months)
- Stitch Group Limited
- Burgess Hill, Sussex - walking distance to station
- £19,000-£21,000 PA
- Customer Service, Sales, Account Handling
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and efficient Sales and Account Manager to join our Customer Accounts Team.
About Stitch - The Creative Clothing Company
We design, manufacture and retail custom-made clothing for individuals, companies, schools, universities and sports teams, through a range of distinct and innovative online retail channels.
From humble beginnings as a student dorm-room business we have rapidly grown into a successful, market-leading SME with an annual turnover of £2m+.
Our success to date has stemmed from providing products that not only meet the purpose, quality and value expectations of our customers - but far exceed them. They exude personality and passion, reflect our attention to detail and our fanatical focus on our customers’ needs.
Our Customer Accounts Team guide our large and varied client-base through our order process from enquiry to delivery. As an account manager you will manage new and existing customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
The Right Person
We are a vibrant, friendly, and design focused company and we are looking for someone who will fit well into our existing team and contribute to the overall culture of the company.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Highly organised and the ability to multitask
- Impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Call handling skills, with a strong telephone manner
- Strong numeracy
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Computer literate (must be confident in Mac OS, Word, and Excel)
- The ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding of what constitutes good design
The following skills/experience would also be of benefit:
- Customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Online sales and support
- Work in a creative company where you will get to see your work through from concept to finished product.
- Join a fun, highly-motivated and close-knit team.
- Target-related bonus scheme and team rewards - past years have included trips abroad.
- Close to transport links and local amenities.
Full-time, Fixed Term (6 months)
Burgess Hill, Sussex - within walking distance of train station.