The LTG Brand and Comms Director collaborates with Group marketers to lead an integrated brand strategy across our portfolio of businesses.
Managing a team of writers, communicators and designers, the Brand and Comms Director is an expert strategist who governs quality of deliverables across all brand activity.
Why you’ll love it:
- You will be empowered to do what you do best - drive high-quality brand activity across a Group of new and established businesses
- Partnering with marketing and service/product individuals, you will guide the creation of impactful campaign assets for lead generation and growth of brand equity
- Motivated by quality - you will be encouraged to make every deliverable the best it could be, whilst keeping to time and budget
- You will be working with inspirational professionals who have a shared purpose to bridge the workforce capability gap
- You enjoy collaborating with other disciplines - this role works closely with marketing channel Managers and Directors to ensure high-quality outputs across all brands
- You will be joining a unique group of companies that are all leaders in their field and shaping the future of work. Owned by LTG plc, we are a fast-moving company providing fantastic opportunities for exceptionally talented individuals
In this role you will:
- Ensure that all brands are:
- Underpinned by a well-curated strategy to bring messages alive across the Group
- Supported by a well crafted tone-of-voice to bring business and marketing strategies to life
- Provided with solid content outputs - short and long form, we expect laser-focused accuracy
- Supported with impeccable visual design
- Enabling exceptional customer experience and value from marketing output
- Experiencing high-quality brand application across all channels - we are only as good as what we put into the market, slick representation is essential
- Partner with LTG Brand and Product Marketing teams to lead and govern an outcomes-focused brand strategy for each LTG brand.
- Work alongside LTG Head of Marketing, Marketing Managers and executive leadership to devise a `brand strategy for cross and up-sell outcomes across the Group
- Govern quality across every element of brand - for all businesses, daily
- Line manage a talented global team of content and design professionals for completion of deliverables to agreed deadline
- Partner with LTG’s Demand and Digital Director to enforce a solid campaign process, owning all visual and written brand assets for pipeline generation
- Support LTG’s Art Director to ensure a cohesive strategy for visual brand application across all marketing channels
- Own brand refresh and launch projects - working with the discipline leads to bring together each thread of the process for exceptional strategy and execution
- Support the public relations efforts across the Group, including news releases and editorial
- Collaborate with LTG channel managers to support, analyse and challenge brand representation across all marketing channels (content, events, website, digital etc) for optimum outcome, suggesting innovative ways to improve brand reach where possible
- You’re an expert brand strategist with the know-how to improve our market share in creative ways
- You have multiple brand launches and refreshes under your belt and are happy to discuss what did and didn’t work, at length
- A true ‘t shape’ skill set - you have a broad knowledge of the marketing mix and have engaged in or with several marketing disciplines to make an impact
- You are proven to be a solid writer, with a copywriting or media background you have cut your teeth in all-things content
- Passionate about the customer, their journey and experience, you understand account based marketing (ABM) and the associated benefits it can bring
- You have a strong understanding of sales and have partnered closely with a sales team, to understand how sales people think and speak
- You are a natural leader with an ability to spot and nurture creative talent
- You’re strong minded, listen to experts and offer valuable input that can be relied upon
- You are renowned for your expertise managing multiple stakeholder relationships across various functional leadership roles
- You understand marketing strategy and can get onboard with the priorities of our brand and product marketers - helping to enhance outcomes in a constructive manner
- You’re passionate about learning and development, HR or enterprise software
- B2B audiences are your motivator
- You will get your hands dirty and solve challenges - in fact, you thrive on it
- Pipeline generation via content efforts excites you - you understand that content can generate great return and would love to partner with our Demand and Digital Director to do so
- You have strong mentoring skills to help support the growth of others where appropriate
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.