Part Time Wordpress Web Designer
We are recruiting for an experienced Wordpress Web Designer to expand our design team. We are currently seeking a dedicated and personable talented designer with experience of design ideally across print and web. You will be a great ideas person with the creative ability to take an idea from brief through to final execution.
This position would possibly suit an experienced Freelancer looking for some permanent work.
The successful applicant will offer a good range of skills. We’re looking for enthusiasm, a keen eye for detail and understanding of UI & UX.
Candidates must be comfortable with the following:
Knowledge of InDesign would be an advantage
We are a MAC based company
Your responsibilities & duties:
- Design and build Wordpress websites using existing frameworks/starter themes and/or premium themes such as Salient
- Ability to write custom HTML and CSS when required
- Site architecture, wireframing and prototyping
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC packages, including Adobe XD or Sketch
- Troubleshooting of content or code issues
- Setting up websites through WHM/cPanel
- Conduct Wordpress training with clients
- Good understanding of User Experience design and trends
- Experience of using Manage WP Orion or similar to monitor websites performance and security
- Ability to write proposals for new website projects. Awareness of current/established solutions that can meet client requirements
- Ecommerce/Woo-commerce knowledge
- Social media graphic creation - know and understand the formats required.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and innovations.
- Work with us to expand the design team and develop the WordPress design side of the business.