• Maintain and support servers, network devices, desktops, laptops, telephony devices, printers and other IT hardware and software.
• Set up new IT at client sites
• Research and seek solutions to problems and documenting findings in a timely and effective manner.
• Contribute to helping manage the helpdesk ensuring tickets are handled quickly and to a high standard, with excellent customer service and communication.
• Completion of Projects as and when required in line with scope of works
• Assist in managing client relationships and representing the company in a positive manner.
• Manage various cloud services as necessary
Desirable Technical Skills and Experience:
** Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server software
** Strong knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft’s Cloud Offering; SharePoint, Teams, Yammer etc
** Excellent knowledge of networks and networking, DNS, VLANs, etc
** Experience with Group Policy
** Strong knowledge of scanners, printers and other business hardware
** Strong knowledge of business software applications including Office, AV, backup, etc
** Backup Technologies
Nice to have or willing to learn:
• Apple Mac
• Confident, calm, methodical and professional
• Excellent communication skills. Able to talk to customers in a user-friendly way
• Punctual with excellent time management and organisational skills
• A passion for technology with the desire to expand your knowledge and learn new things
• Two years’ experience working in a business IT environment (references required)
We’re a fun bunch to work with and passionate about what we do, so if you’re interested in progressing your career and joining the team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org In your covering email, please advise us when you would be able to start.
• Lunchtime Table Tennis & Yoga
• Monthly Social
• Great location, close to Brighton Station
Clean driving licence required
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.