Social Media Specialist – Account Director level
Industry leading package and benefits
Pegasus is an award-winning, insight-driven communications consultancy that specialises in helping clients tell their stories. Working with some of healthcare’s most well-known brands, we connect, inspire and engage healthcare audiences, delivering data-driven, imaginative ideas to inspire healthier decisions.
The role of the Social Media Specialist is to act as a senior consultant for clients and internal teams – developing exceptional social media strategies for integrated communications programmes that drive behaviour change, maximize performance and contribute to award winning work.
Your role will include everything from planning to launching, as well as in some cases, managing programmes across all social media platforms. You will be expected to use your considerable skills and experience in content strategy (paid and organic), asset development and platform expertise to define strategies that are at the forefront of industry developments. You will have a natural digital mindset, building change and optimisation into all your plans and approaching each challenge with a curiosity and critical thinking.
As part of a team of digital specialists sitting within the Strategy and Insights function, you will collaborate with your colleagues, acting as a small team of consultants responsible for deep level discipline knowledge. This expertise will enable you to become a trusted advisor to clients and internal teams. It goes without saying you will act as the champion for social media internally at Pegasus, inspiring a passion for the discipline as part of our integrated offering.
Interested? The person we are looking for is….
- A brilliant communicator able g to interact with all types of people from different backgrounds
- An imaginative thinker, excited about possibilities and solving complex challenges
- A multi-tasker, happy and in flow when you are working on multiple projects at once
Experience you’ll likely already have…
- Proven content strategy and planning expertise from research and trends identification to programme planning, content development and optimisation
- Advanced platform knowledge: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest
- Experience in leading on social media programmes that have multi-year cycles
- Experience in digital content writing with consideration towards SEO best practice preferred
- Strong analytics and insights knowledge including understanding the strengths and limitations of platform data as part of broader programme objectives
- Experience in use of tracking and tagging technologies to optimise campaigns and build remarketing elements into programmes
- Knowledge of the health sector is desired, but not essential, though we do expect to see a keen interest and understanding of health issues
And, if you have a good understanding of the broader digital landscape and how paid media can be combined with owned and earned media to produce incredible results, then we definitely want to hear from you!
Our offer to you…
In return for your considerable talents we will provide you with a great comp package which will include; 25 days annual leave (plus 5 more for loyal service), 4% pension contribution, superb private medical care, loads of opportunities to learn and develop as well as a whole bunch of stuff to keep you in flow! These include food and snacks, a well-stocked drinks fridge, dynamic working and monthly massages to name but a few! We work hard to employ people that fit with our company ethos and who are super talented, so we will also do all that we can to keep you happy and healthy whilst at Pegasus.
Campaigns For Good ‘Campaign of the Year’ (winner 2018)
Communique ‘Consultancy of the Year’ (winner 2014 & 2016, highly commended 2018)
The Holmes Report ‘EMEA Health Consultancy of the Year’ (winner 2014 & 2016, runner up 2018)
An Ashfield Company, part of UDG Healthcare Plc
PRCA ‘Specialist Consultancy of the Year’ (winner 2014, 2016, 2017)