Video Editor / Videographer
Video Editor / Videographer - Pegasus
Pegasus is looking for a multi-disciplined creative Video Editor/Videographer who’s passionate about storytelling. You’ll be working in our multi-disciplined creative team, collaborating closely with our Strategy and Client Services teams on an exciting range of clients.
You’ll need to understand the needs of the client by interrogating each brief, suggesting solutions and storytelling ideas. You’ll consult across our award-winning business on the right channel, audience needs and technical feasibility.
You will also support the Business Development team by bringing ideas and concepts to life and supporting award entries through film.
The successful candidate must have proven experience in managing video projects from concept to delivery, with the following skills;
- Exceptional editing and grading skills: Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Familiar with range of content formats e.g. video storytelling, GIFs and memes
- Excellent software skills including but not limited to Illustrator, Photoshop
- Good understanding of working practices in advertising, PR or creative media
- Love working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Comfortable self-shooting preferable but not essential
- Minimum two years’ experience
- Understanding of the healthcare sector is preferable but not essential