Yes I Want It is a modern lifestyle gifting brand that wants to bring everyone who finds us high quality gifts that inject fun and that are innovative and purposeful.
The team are based in Southern England on the sunny coast right next to Brighton... the spiritual home of fun in the UK. We are a small, but big-hearted team of dedicated product fanatics who aim to give you the best products alongside the best customer service.
We are looking for an Online Assistant to support our E-commerce Manager with our current online platforms that include Amazon seller, Amazon Vendor, eBay and our main website built in magento. Your role will be to facilitate the growth and development of our online customer accounts by maintaining digital content and managing the admin/ordering process; while keeping the company’s product catalogue up to date.
We are looking for someone that is an enthusiastic, great allrounder that has plenty of experience working within an E Commerce team. This is an amazing opportunity to become a part of an exciting, brand-new online retailer at the beginning of its journey and to progress your career within E-Commerce.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in E-commerce retail
- Customer Service experience
- Content writing/ Copy Writing experience
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Experience of working across Amazon & eBay
- Excellent admin skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in online marketplaces eBay & Amazon
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly and work well under pressure and time constraints.
- Liaising with external agencies and other company departments on any product and content requirements
Please submit cv's and covering e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show a passion for product while providing an excellent service to our customers.
- Hands on work ethic with Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly creative and innovative
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Enthusiasm for continual learning and development