Operations / Resource Manager
Pegasus is looking for a Resource Manager who has the skills and diligence to collaborate with all of our internal teams to get a capacity overview based on project needs. Where there are shortfalls, they would need to liaise with group companies’, freelancers and partners to get support and be on hand to help identify the right person for the job. The successful candidate will need to be a master in Microsoft programs, be confident in dealing with people of all levels as they will work closely with facilities, HR and finance to support administration, onboarding and induction processes for all freelancers. They will be tasked with not only keeping track of availability of our existing freelance pool but also networking to make sure the freelance pool is kept current.
A key element of this role is creating regular reports and managing communication to ensure that we not only have an up to date picture but we can manage the capacity of the team effectively and cost effectively.
The Resource Manager will be part of a five strong Operations team in Pegasus which manages all facilities, traffic and operational activities and on occasion they would be expected to assist other roles during team absences.
A successful Resource Manager will:
- Be supportive to all teams and enable them to get a comprehensive resource picture
- Be happy in spreadsheets and be driven to use technology to improve our processes and practices
- Keep all of the paperwork updated that keeps us compliant and running like clock-work
- Enhance our talent base and manage our talent needs
- Must have exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Be a good communicator (written and verbal) and able to interact well with a variety of people at different levels
- Be able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Ideally have experience working in creative in-house or agency environment
- Ideally have resource management experience or prior recruitment experience, or other relevant transferable skills
- Demonstrate a good general attitude and passion for their work
- Be a solid team player, offering invaluable support to senior colleagues, clients and wider account teams
- Ask questions and have a naturally curious disposition
- Have some numerical ability
- Have stamina and drive
- Be able to work to deadlines, sometimes short and tight ones!