Customer Service & Retention Manager
Languagenut is a leading Ed-Tech company, offering a comprehensive digital language learning platform to primary and secondary schools all over the world.
Due to a period of rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Customer Service & Retention Manager to support our expanding customer base and increase retention rates. Reporting directly to the CEO, your role will be to oversee day-to-day communication with existing customers, addressing any queries or issues and maintaining meaningful contact in order to maximise customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ultimately responsible for customer resubscription
- Be the first line of communication for our growing customer base
- Address any problems our users may be experiencing
- Provide teacher training for new customers
- Coordinate customer satisfaction surveys and formulate appropriate responses
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing customer satisfaction and retention
- Able to cope under pressure and manage multiple simultaneous queries
- Capable of organising and maintaining a large customer base
- Excellent telephone manner
- Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Experience carrying out customer satisfaction surveys and implementing changes in response to customer feedback
- Ability to communicate professionally in English
- Interest in languages and Ed-Tech
- Targeted bonus scheme
- Company shares
- Central Brighton-based office in Platfrom 9
The hiring manager for this role is Paul Fairbank
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, PLEASE!
If you’re interested in this challenging and rewarding role and would like to make our success part of your own, please send us your CV,