Languagenut is a leading Ed-Tech company, offering a comprehensive digital language learning platform to primary and secondary schools all over the world.
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive to drive new sales around the globe. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, your role will be to support teachers using our resources on a trial basis by running online demonstrations, basic technical support and negotiating the final sale.
- Rapidly respond to all new business inquiries
- Own key sales regions and drive new business in line with revenue targets
- Consistently exploit all channels to make sales
- Collaborate with the wider team using teacher feedback for product development
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to work to and deliver on sales/revenue targets
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience managing sales across different regions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience measuring and reporting on sales performance
- Experience demoing and presenting products
- Ability to use CRM software
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience within Ed-Tech industry
- Ability to speak at least one other language
- Experience using webinar software
- Targeted bonus scheme
- Company shares
- Central Brighton-based office in Platform9
- Ability to form your role and develop within it
The hiring manager for this role is Daniel Atkins.