- 3rd Eye Vision Ltd
- The best part of Hove
- £30k and upwards
- Front-End Development, Full Stack Development, Software Engineering
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
3rd Eye Vision is an established digital agency serving a diverse range of clients who depend on us for key services and products. We operate out of our beautiful workshop in central Hove and work for clients across the UK and Europe. Throughout our 21 years in the business we have always pushed boundaries and delivered exciting solutions to the highest standards.
We are looking for a developer with experience to work within our team. We'll need you to be familiar with the latest techniques and technologies in web development and be keen to stay up to date. You’ll be encouraged to bring ideas to projects and voice your opinions.
There will be scope for promotion and movement within the team.
Required skills include:
- Experience architecting and building websites and applications on modern open source frameworks (Laravel, Symfony2)
- Proficiency in writing unit tests
- Working expertise with Git
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of bitbucket pipelines
- Adept at working on the Linux on the command line and using tools such as Vagrant and Virtualbox for setting up development environments
- A high level of understanding of MySQL, database design and writing performant queries
- Ability and desire to quickly learn and apply new technologies and a working knowledge of other programming languages outside of PHP
- Strong understanding of the SOLID object-oriented design principles
- An understanding of how to build excellent websites
We're a close team and enjoy each others company. A good attitude is as important as expertise and experience. For the right candidate there is plenty of room for career development within the business.
If you take your work seriously then you're probably a very good fit. We have a lovely office next to the Flourpot, near the bison and no more than 1 minute from fatto a mano.
Please apply by email with CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We pride ourselves in being great at what we do and have developed a work culture that inspires innovation and pushing boundaries. We value our developer happiness, our tools and the quality of everything we do. Join us to work with a bunch of friendly, intelligent experts in large scale development and integration.