This is an exciting role for a data-driven marketing professional within the travel industry, working as part of the marketing team for a fast-growing, progressive company.
As NWS is a young, growing company with big ambitions, we are substantially increasing our PPC next year. We have a position for a dedicated, professional individual with a passion for paid campaigns to be a part of an enthusiastic marketing team.
As our PPC specialist, you will be managing Google AdWords and Facebook paid search campaigns and implementing strategies. There are plenty of opportunities to develop within your area, take ownership of projects and run with ideas and to make a difference within the marketing team.
- Agency PPC experience or ideally experience working as an account manager at Google
- 5+ years AdWords experience and good knowledge of Facebook PPC
- Experience managing accounts with six-figure budgets.
- Current Google Ads Certifications (Search, Display, and Video)
- Ability to create landing pages and banner adverts (Photoshop experience)
- Ability to write engaging and creative copy
- A genuine passion for travel, wildlife, and conservation. The majority of our team are well travelled and ideally, we are looking for somebody who shares our enthusiasm for the natural world.
Key Area: Marketing / PPC
Salary range: Dependent on experience
About the company:
Natural World Safaris is a specialist travel outfitter with a focus on wildlife, creating extraordinary safaris that put clients in the heart of the natural world. We craft itineraries using a selection of handpicked camps and lodges to create private tailor-made safaris, small group trips or specialist led adventures.
Established in 2005, our team are the wildlife specialists, delivering some of the most immersive experiences available in the natural world. From grizzlies to gorillas, whales to wildebeest, polar bears to penguins, each bespoke or specialist led safari puts guests up close and personal with some of the world’s most spectacular or elusive wildlife, whilst promoting conscientious travel and supporting local conservation projects.
We have a friendly work culture with a range of perks.
Our modern office is located in the heart of Brighton, less than a 15-minute walk from the mainline station.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
How to Apply:
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and want to work for a growing, ambitious, wildlife-centric company, then please do get in touch!
Please email your CV and covering email for the attention of Jemima Hall at email@example.com.
You MUST include in your covering email:
- Your current or most recent salary
- The reason you feel you are suitable for, and would like, this role
- How you meet all the bulleted essential requirements listed in this advert
Please do not get in touch if you are an agency.