Do you want to be part of a team that helps Blue Juice and our clients grow by producing top-notch, engaging and entertaining content? You’ll need to be a video editing all-rounder; with a passion for your craft, happy working closely with the our internal team, clients and sub-contractors and relishing the opportunity to bring your own creativity and ideas to the table. Working in Premiere Pro will be second nature. You’ll also be comfortable in a fast-paced but fun environment, where you can be editing corporate talking heads one day to branded content the next.
- Assisting the post production team with assembly edits, client revisions, captioning, content ingest and metadata management
- Following our post-production workflows, archiving, storage and metadata requirements
- Transcoding edits and delivering to various online platforms
- Creating long form, short form and social media cuts from projects
It’s essential you:
- Have proven competency in post-production
- Can show us your experience with Adobe Premiere
- Have a good understanding and execution of video production workflows
- Have an ability to pay attention to detail
- Come with a passion for digital video content, best practices and trends
- Have a proactive and highly organised approach
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
It would be good, but not essential if you have:
- Experience with Davinci Resolve
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
What we offer
A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow and progress as Blue Juice evolves in a fast-paced exciting industry. A friendly, relaxed office and team environment just off the A24 (20 mins from Gatwick), with easy road links and parking. Just ten minutes by road/bus from Horsham train station.
Thanks, but no agencies for this role.