Irregular Choice are looking for an Ecommerce Website Manager
Irregular Choice is going from strength to strength, bringing iconic and unique fashion footwear and accessories to our fans all over the world, and we are looking for an experienced ECommerce Website Manager to join our team based at our Head Office in central Brighton. This is a fantastic opportunity for an industrious person with strong Magento and/or Shopify Plus experience and an exacting eye for detail to take the reins of maintaining our existing ECommerce site and developing new projects
- To oversee all elements of developing a new site for irregularchoice.com, liaising with all stakeholders and ensuring delivery on time and to budget (R+D, discovery, design, functionality, integrations)
- Single point of contact to liaise with developers and external suppliers, maintaining the smooth running of the site and all integrated systems
- Identify issues and improve the site, managing budgets, prioritising, and scheduling deployments and fixes effectively
- Keep abreast of best practice and industry advances
- Work effectively to collaborate with other departments
- At least two years as an ECommerce/Product Manager, ideally B2C brand side in Fashion/Footwear
- At least two years experience as a team manager, leading teams directly and remotely
- Strong project management skills, ideally with past experience in re-platforming
- Hands-on, creative approach
- Experience working with Agile processes
- Adept at communicating effectively with colleagues, agencies, stakeholders
This is a full time, estimated one year contract role, available for immediate start.
Please submit your application with your CV, availability, salary expectations, and a cover letter demonstrating how you will be the most perfect fit for this new role and brand. We look forward to hearing from you!