Senior Marketing Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and ambitious marketeer to join the growing marketing team at King & McGaw.
King & McGaw began life in 1982 as a silkscreen printers working with a small second-hand screen press in a basement flat in central Brighton. Today, they operate from 30,000 square feet of workshops in Newhaven with brilliant printers, framers, designers and support staff. King & McGaw hand-make beautiful products for many of the world's leading museums, galleries and artists as well as their customers at kingandmcgaw.com. Their ethos remains the same… to bring aspiring, beautiful and affordable art to everyone.
A true 360 role, the Senior Marketing Executive will contribute to and implement the brand’s marketing plan. They will take ownership of email marketing, social media, on-site content and manage our creative assets.
- Email Marketing
Ownership of our email marketing channel which includes broadcast and lifecycle campaigns. They’ll be the in-house expert on all things email marketing and the Mailchimp platform to deliver on-brand, engaging and profitable campaigns to our customers. They’ll share weekly and monthly reporting with the wider business team.
- Social Media
Ownership of our social media accounts, from planning out content to daily publishing and community management. They’ll work with our social media agency on ad campaigns, providing sales insight and creative content for display ads. They’ll expertly deliver our influencer campaign, forming relationships with key accounts to generate coverage.
- On-site content
Write engaging and on-brand blog posts and product edits for our website as part of the monthly marketing focus, ensuring content is SEO optimised.
- Creative asset management
Work closely with our fantastic in-house design team in their creation of photography and videography assets for our marketing campaign requirements.
- A confident communicator with excellent written English and experience in writing brand copy.
- 1-2 years in a marketing role, ideally gained in a fast-paced e-commerce business.
- Demonstratable knowledge of email marketing, the Mailchimp platform and email best practice. Experience in audience segmentation would be fantastic.
- Experience in managing a brand’s social accounts, using social publishing tools and audience growth strategy.
- Self-motivated, disciplined with a ‘pitch-in’ attitude.
- Computer literate with experience in Adobe Photoshop.