An exciting opportunity to join a growing sales team. As a Sales Development Rep, you will be tasked with building and growing a pipeline of business from key target accounts. The SDR role plays a crucial role in ensuring the continued growth of sales and the company’s revenue.
Primarily you will be contacting prospective customers by calling and canvassing using an established database to seek companies who are the right fit for our product portfolio. Introducing prospects to our products and services, building relationships and arranging contacts and meetings for the sales team.
We give you all the tools you need to succeed; training, access to the best lead and contact generation platforms.
The quality of your relationship building skills is an essential part of being successful in this role.
The ideal candidate will have confident social skills and have a determination to succeed and give full commitment to the tasks in hand.
Other activities include sourcing new companies, developing the database, assisting with marketing activities, keeping up to date with industry news and trends.
This is not a call centre environment. There may occasionally be a requirement to stay away on exhibition work for 2-3 nights per annum.
A major part of your role will be to run and assist in successful calling campaigns and partake in team projects. Be prepared to be extremely busy!
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Generate demand for and nurturing new business revenue opportunities, helping to build a healthy sales pipeline and hitting targets every month.
- Pitching our marketing technology solution and representing our company culture and values.
- Provide detailed and accurate opportunity pipeline forecasting.
- Working with the AE team, develop territory strategy and action plan consistent with Pure360 sales strategy and proposition
- Develop relationships with decision makers at target accounts.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how our solution can assist them achieve their business objectives.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude with a passion for innovative digital marketing technology
- Understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and the marketing principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to converse with different levels of technical capability. The ability to influence and inspire confidence.
- A natural people person
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Strong administrative skills with strong attention to details. Understanding of Sugar CRM or equivalent.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- 1+ years’ experience selling digital marketing SaaS solutions
- A love of learning, the ability to learn on the job and pursue self-directed professional development
- A great sense of humour! While we work hard, we have a great time while we do it.
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these ensure we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.