Senior Marketing Manager - SEO & PPC expertise
Recently re-branded and having launched our all in one marketing platform this is an exciting time to be joining Pure360. We are looking for an awesome data driven, personable and creative Senior Marketing Manager to join our dynamic marketing team.
Purpose of the role:-
Working with the Marketing Director and the rest of the team, you’re responsible for one of the most crucial functions driving business growth, demand generation – an exciting opportunity!
You will be responsible for driving the best fit leads through to SQL’s. Your expertise will be in SEO/PPC and web however will also help plan and execute across all other channels including Email, Social and field.
You will work cross functionally with the sales teams, ensuring they are working on only the best fit leads. You will use all channels to identify the best companies, and then engage with the right personas driving need. You will help develop a scalable and efficient demand generation strategy, build internal processes and develop tracking methodology to show impact. It is essential that you have love for numbers and an inquisitive mind to help drive the best results.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure the essential metrics are defined and trackable
- Using data insights, analysis and understanding create a funnel with the defined target market companies
- Plan, create and execute detailed SEO and PPC strategy
- Write effective SEO content for the website, adwords and referring sites
- Using data insights and working with CRM plan, create and optimise campaigns to drive engagement through the funnel
- Using our marketing platforms create, manage and optimise the performance of landing pages and content across all web
- Continuously analyse and report on all measurements, analysing ROI and key metrics
Key attributes you will have:-
- At least 4years B2B SEO and PPC experience.
- Demonstrate experience in using data to drive thinking
- Be proficient in Google Analytics
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to engage at all levels
- Be an analytical, innovative and creative thinker
- Be ambitious and have a real drive to succeed
- Be able to keep up with our fast paced momentum!