We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a passion for email marketing.
You should be able to manage a sophisticated customer base with confidence and use your knowledge and excellent communication skills to drive trust from your customers in your ability to work with them to achieve objectives. Ideally you are someone that has worked in or close to marketing in a previous role. If you are someone that loves marketing, data and using this to drive results then we want to hear from you!
The purpose of the customer success team is to improve our customers’ marketing results with best practice advice and data driven insights. To deliver digital marketing strategy in line with the Pure360 service model to an owned portfolio of customers.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver proactive digital marketing consultancy and to customers that progresses their email marketing maturity and generates growth opportunities in services, upsell of suite modules, increased send volumes and system usage.
- Own the delivery of Analytics services (measurement and definition of suitable marketing tactics) each month for dedicated customers you will work with over the long term.
- Work with internal teams and partners to ensure your customers perform to the best of their abilities within our suite of products
- Work closely with and support Account Management in the retention and growth of a managed account base.
- Build a thorough understanding and knowledge of all suite modules, and associated costs, and the ability to articulate what issues/challenges the suite modules address, and identify opportunities to improve results.
- Accurate use of CRM.
- Use of data to manage time and identify opportunities and risk proactively.
- Delivery against monthly KPIs and targets.
- Well developed understanding of and approach to customer centric service.
- Statistical and analytical capabilities and a fascination with turning insight into action.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver on KPIs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Be a key team player within your own team, and build excellent relationships across the business to enable project collaboration, and delivery of service to our customer base.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Email marketing knowledge
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these ensure we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.