Animator / Motion Designer
- The Box
- Brighton and Hove
- £25,000 - £35,000 + pension scheme
- Animation, Video / Content Production
- Contract Type
We’re looking for an experienced mid-weight motion designer with loads of enthusiasm and creativity to join our growing team. You will have a great work ethic, thrive on brainstorming ideas and have a genuine passion for what you do. We want to see an exciting showreel and evidence of working in a wide range of contemporary styles.
We are a tight-knit, happy-go-lucky creative team who work with exciting international brands, helping to deliver awesome animations. Check out our Instagram feed for recent projects.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years industry experience
• Interpreting briefs and coming up with creative concepts
• Ability to work across various contemporary styles
• Creating style frames and storyboarding
• Expertise in After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop a must
• Strong design skills with an eye for composition, typography and colour
• Illustration (especially vector-based)
• Awareness of current trends and techniques within the animation industry
• Character rigging / animation Things that would be a bonus:
• Cinema 4D (or other 3D packages although this is the one we favour in the studio)
• Other programs in the Adobe CC suite including: Premiere, Audition and Animate
• Stop motion animation, DragonframePerson specifics
• Passionate & ambitious
• Motivated to learn and develop new skills
• Team player and a great communicator
• Strong attention to detail
Salary between £25k - £35k with a pension scheme and bonus scheme.
Our culture has always been to create great films whilst providing a healthy work / life balance for all of us at THE BOX.
Wanna be a BOXER? Email your CV and a link to your portfolio / showreel with the subject line Motion Designer to email@example.com
Please also include a list of what software packages (and any related plugins) that you use. If you have any relevant social media feeds sites where you post you work (e.g. Instagram, Dribble), please feel free to share these with us.
No recruitment agencies.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.