- Brilliant Noise
- As a Client Partner within consultancy, you are a
- Business Development, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
As a Client Partner within consultancy, you are a trusted business advisor to our clients. You mobilise Brilliant Noise resources to achieve client success.
Not only do you support our clients with their current challenges and needs, but you are proactive in identifying new opportunities and future needs - our clients don’t know what they’d do without you.
You have a record of developing deep, trusted relationships with senior clients, developing digital capability within global organisations, and a passion for customer-first marketing.
You are a senior client leadership professional with a strong existing network, great stakeholder skills and a passion for getting under the skin of current and emerging business challenges.
You’ll feel comfortable working with us to translate our client challenges using your familiarity of the internal workings of large organisations.
Who you are
- You’re a positive and proactive leader who is commercially focused, constantly looking for opportunities to exceed client expectations, while also delivering revenue for the agency.
- You’re calm under pressure, and are able to objectively work through challenging projects in order to meet deadlines.
- You’re self motivated, but also an equally brilliant team player, able to adapt your approach to different working styles in order to get the best out of everyone.
- You’re flexible and open to regular international travel.
- Digital/marketing capability initiatives and/or digital transformation programmes.
- Consultancy/solving business challenges for global organisations.
- Managing senior clients and track record of growing accounts.
- Development and delivery of digital training programmes.
- Team management.
- Excellent communication, you get the message across simply and clearly both internally and externally. To the point, clear and concise, in everything you do.
- Detail oriented, and aware that accuracy in financial administration is essential. You know, understand and own your numbers.
- The ability to nurture strong and rewarding professional relationships.
- Strategic thinking, you understand business context, giving you the ability to analyse situations, identify growth opportunities and generate solutions within a team.
- Good at prioritising, you can manage client needs effectively across multiple accounts and remain assertive and professional despite rapidly changing needs.
- Able to understand, interpret and communicate client briefs to the team or sniff out uncertainty and navigate the politics to support the client in articulating their needs clearly.
- Analytical and objective, you’re able to problem-solve easily and demonstrate an understanding of the importance of data and analysis.
A trusted business advisor to senior client stakeholders, you own the relationship with your clients and thrive on being responsible for all client outcomes. You will have an ability to identify gaps in an organisation’s capability and recognise the full extent of the client’s digital opportunity. You have experience of getting the best from internal teams and have a pragmatic, fast paced and positive approach to challenges. You will tenaciously challenge both the client and Brilliant Noise to deliver success.
You have a structured and creative planning approach. You have the ability to articulate the challenge and define the programme which will deliver success. You develop a deep knowledge of your client’s business model, operations, performance and place in the market.
You have the ability to align our commercial interests with those of our clients: achieving your commercial targets and exceeding client expectations of value delivered through our work. You create and develop the business case for working with Brilliant Noise and relentlessly pursue long term client success. You manage a pipeline and plan a now, near and far commercial strategy for your portfolio of clients.
You create client advocates of Brilliant Noise and establish long term partnership. You nurture relationships with internal teams and your professional network. You have an ability to grow stakeholder relationships at a senior level and throughout the client’s organisation. You capture insight to develop the Brilliant Noise offering. You recognise blockers, move fast and make it easy for clients to work with us.