About West End
West End is an international communications partner for leading global brands, with 38 years’ experience across many sectors, including healthcare, finance and other highly regulated markets.
Based in Eastbourne, we have a multi-disciplined team of over 30 full-time staff and a total in-house production capability based on the latest technologies across all media.
Our Graphics Studio remains a vital cog in the West End machine, providing both digital and print-based solutions for our clients, their products and services. Our designers are heavily involved in creating visual identities, large-scale graphics and touchscreen presentations for the majority of our live events.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our team.
You must have a minimum of two years of studio experience, possess in-depth knowledge of Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and have an excellent portfolio to prove it!
Experience in the following:
- Event identity. Conference logos and theming.
- Corporate and brand identity.
- Display graphics. Pop up displays, banners, large conference sets and exhibition graphics.
- Print design. Magazines, brochures, catalogues, programmes and flyers.
- Digital design. UI design with good UX understanding.
Useful but not essential skills:
- e-learning modules design.
- Large format printing.
- Large format print finishing.
- £20,000 - £27,000 per annum
- 20 days annual leave (building to 25 days over 5 years)
- Workplace pension and Life assurance (after qualifying period)
How to apply:
Please email your CV, covering letter and examples of your work to: email@example.com