- Michael Bell Brand Communications
- Dependent on experience
- Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
We work across a hugely diverse client base, from global brands such as American Express and L’Oreal to leading regional and local businesses. We are marketing and strategy-led in our thinking and best in class for our creative ideas and execution. Our breadth of work includes; marketing planning, tactical campaigns, brand identities, on-line / offline advertising, website design and digital marketing support.
Based in Lewes, we are a friendly team and as we continue to grow, the right candidate will have significant opportunity to shape their role within the company.
We’re looking for a new Account Manager to join our busy team. This role will be working across a diverse range of projects with direct client liaison. The right candidate will have 2-3 years marketing or agency experience under their belt, with a good understanding of the industry. To be right for this role, you must be a self-motivated person with a positive disposition. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
• The priority of the role is to build strong relationships with clients, keeping in contact with them at all stages.
• Manage client expectations carefully, keeping them fully appraised of project progress.
• Help identify new project opportunities and work with the client to develop and secure these.
• Drive and support the day to day running of our accounts, managing your own projects and assisting the Account Director.
• You must be able to prioritise projects, set realistic deadlines and manage projects through to completion ensuring the highest quality and within the timeframe required.
• Skilled at interpreting the requirements from a client brief and able to produce creative briefs that can be understood accurately by the creative team to deliver the highest quality of work.
• Work with the Production Manager to ensure the work is scheduled with realistic deadlines.
• Manage projects through to completion ensuring the highest quality and within the timeframe required.
• Produce budgets and realistic time scales for all projects and liaise with clients accordingly.
• Manage the profitability of each project under your control.
• Support the Finance manager with reporting as required.
Who you are
• You’re an excellent communicator, helping us understand our clients’ needs, facilitate ideas and explain them well, to the team and our clients.
• Good at prioritising, you can manage client needs effectively across multiple accounts and remain professional despite rapidly changing needs.
• You’re a positive and proactive person, you’re great at making sure everything happens when and as it should.
• You’re calm under pressure, and are able to work through challenging projects in order to meet deadlines.
• You’re self motivated, but also an equally brilliant team player, able to adapt your approach in order to get the best out of everyone.
• Confidential and trustworthy, you're diplomatic about how and where you discuss client needs and information.
• You have solid experience as an account manager or marketing executive, having managed multiple projects from conception to completion.
• You’ve worked in a client facing role before, and can utilise this experience to build strong working relationships quickly and effectively.
• You’re familiar with our industry, and have a good knowledge of how agency and consultancy functions work.