- In The White Room
- Between the Crowborough / Tunbridge Wells offices
- £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Design / Creative
- Contract Type
With over 30 clients in the interiors sector, In The White Room is seeking a motivated individual who will become a valued part of a young and rapidly expanding team. The chosen candidate will become part of a vibrant working environment, working closely alongside the creative and social teams to promote clients’ USPs via engaging content. With the opportunity to work on a range of fantastic clients, the candidate will become an integral part of this growing business, which encourages personal creativity and hugely values the importance of social media for generating client leads.
About the role
- Producing monthly content ideas for a selection of interiors clients for use on social platforms.
- Working independently and alongside the Social Media team to create content in-line with digital and social best practice.
- Suggesting creative ideas for clients on an ongoing basis.
- Designing/producing look books for digital and print.
- Although this role is mostly digital design the candidate will also be required to work on other projects including branding, campaigns, brochures/look books, email newsletters, press release design and other areas of marketing.
- Excellent digital design, graphic, layout and typographic skills with the ability to adhere to brand style guides.
- Experience creating graphics for video and animation.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Working experience with all aspects of design, including print and digital.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Maintaining high standards both creatively and technically.
- Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
- B2C design experience.
- Up-to-date with new trends and industry developments.
- Passion for new software, technology, design trends & new media.
- A team player and able to work well under pressure.
- The ability to listen carefully and respond positively to feedback.
- 3+ Years of experience in this field.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience of a wide variety of digital marketing channels (email, social media, website design)
- Experience of working on campaigns from initial concepts to delivery.
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment delivering regular designs to deadlines.
Beneficial skills - advantageous but not essential.
- Understanding and an eye for interior styling.
- Experience using After Effects to create social content.
- Experience in motion design and/or illustration.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Although experience within the exact field is not essential, it is important for the candidate to share a passion for the home interiors sector and to be able to relate to the interiors and lifestyle sector.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year