We're looking for a strategist!
We’re looking for a brilliant strategist to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to provide strategic expertise and leadership for an exciting roster of global clients.
As a strategist at Brilliant Noise, your mission is to develop compelling narratives, build strong client relationships, deliver tangible value for clients and contribute to client delivery and long-term growth.
- Think, act and problem solve creatively for Brilliant Noise and our clients to consistently surprise and delight.
- Identify the teams and roles needed for success both inside client teams and on Brilliant Noise programmes.
- Work closely with data, capability, creative, new business, and operations teams to plan strategic and creative programmes of work for clients and prospects.
- Confidently take ownership of the strategy for clients, providing direction to accounts through understanding clients' business objectives, customer needs and broader market trends.
- Identify and scope commercial opportunities in line with client needs, and support business development pitches and proposals.
- Articulate and own the client challenge and briefs for your Brilliant Noise colleagues.
- Ensure that work is briefed and delivered in-line with the strategy, the success measures and quality expectations.
- Work closely with clients and prospects to communicate business challenges and opportunities, and design the programmes to make client success a reality.
- Work closely with Brilliant Noise client partners and project managers to communicate and plan programmes of work that lead to commercial success.
- Help to develop new strategic and consultancy products and services.
- Define and deliver innovative, award-winning, customer-facing marketing communications programmes and campaigns that produce tangible value and ROI for our clients.
- Have a deep understanding of digital transformation, the impact this is having on organisations, and be able to turn this into programmes of work that build capability for our clients, whilst providing strategic leadership for internal communications to amplify programmes.
- Manage internal communications within Brilliant Noise relating to programmes of work, briefing colleagues and freelancers.
- Participate in the Brilliant Noise marketing programmes, including collateral such as white papers, blog posts, product descriptions, client stories and speaking opportunities.
- Provide valuable insight from multiple data sources, ensuring learnings are shared with wider teams and stakeholders and fed back into planning.
- Develop a close working relationship with our data team to collaboratively plan strategic and data-driven programmes of work, create evaluation frameworks, and define success measures.
- Qualitative and quantitatively report on both the success of communications- and capability-focussed programmes using platform-specific data e.g. Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, surveys, etc.
- Help to formalise processes and methods that improve efficiency, reporting and communications.
- A creative thinker and team player that loves collaborating with clients and colleagues.
- Someone who fights for what’s right and creates the conditions for success.
- Enthusiastic, confident and happy to delegate, able to lead with both clients and internal teams.
- Keen to help direct the development of high potential colleagues as and when they are hired.
- An experienced strategist, you’re already in a strategic role either client or agency side.
- A brilliant collaborator, you’ve experienced working with multiple teams, across multiple accounts.
- A digital native, with extensive digital expertise and knowledge of data, tools and platforms.
- Alert to new business opportunities, and keen to develop these in the sales pipelines to collaboratively grow the agency.
- Fluent in all the usual software platforms and packages that you'd expect to encounter (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Keynote).
- An expert at identifying business and audience needs and turning these into actionable digital strategies and plans that clients understand and buy into.