Alternative Airlines is a fast growing Online Travel Agent. We have built a strong online presence, www.alternativeairlines.com, with an ultra-quick flight booking capability and an expanding, global customer base of delighted consumers. With a customer-focused approach to a huge, well-established market for air travel, the organisation has built a reputation for innovation, attention to detail and doing things differently.
Alternative Airlines is enjoying an exciting period of high growth and we’re looking for an ambitious SEO Manager to join and lead our customer acquisition and marketing team.
We need a talented and dynamic individual with experience of SEO tactics, management, implementation and strategy to execute our digital marketing strategy, which is at the core of our success. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and implementing all SEO activities including content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings across all major search networks. Our new SEO manager will be passionate about all aspects of SEM and comfortable deep diving into the detail.
We are enjoying a period of high growth and have clear traffic goals from our current base of c.600,000 users to 1 million by 2021 and 2 million by 2022. This will include developing the platform of Alternative Airlines from an English-only site into a multi-language site attractive to our growing global customer base.
- Conduct on-page and technical SEO analysis to find opportunities for performance improvements
- Document, test, launch, and measure new SEO initiatives
- Develop and implement link building strategy with relevant organisations and sites
- Lead the team to deliver the strategies they propose, encouraging and coaching them along the way
- Identify strategic opportunities and prioritize them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance of short term and long-term performance
- Understand and improve our content offering
Employee benefits include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Access to discounted air travel
- Opportunity to attend airline hosted events
- We have regular socials and try to afford our staff the right work-life balance to make sure they focus on the things that matter to them
- 3 years plus proven commercial SEO experience and results generation
- Strategic approach to effective and proven SEO best practice techniques and problem solving
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEO software tools (Ahrefs)
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- A passion for SEO and Digital Marketing is a must!
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards is useful
- Some digital agency experience would be advantageous
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- SEO: 3 years (Preferred)