Tilt is a fast paced, innovative environment and so you need to have your finger on the pulse of the latest digital trends; and have a genuine passion for driving positive change through beautiful online experiences that defy expectation.
The role would require you to take the essence of Tilt and plan, manage and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that would position Tilt as the ‘creative agency’ of choice for both future clients and talent alike. Specific areas of focus that we are seeking to drive awareness in are learning & development, behavioural change and digital campaigns.
Leaving egos at the door, you are equally comfortable thinking about the bigger picture as you are producing content and actually implementing the online marketing activities. Additionally responsibilities will include building up the Tilt Talks events, our recently launched series of “bullet talks from brilliant minds”.
Responsibilities will also include managing annual award entries and the promotional requirements that support these entries.
You will have experience in paid and organic search, social campaigns and have a general creative flair for driving awareness through innovative and thought provoking creative approaches.
Finally, we appropriate, we would also be looking to draw on your experience to help define and implement marketing campaign strategies for our clients.
- An endless curiosity to understand how we can continually build and improve upon our brand.
- Always in tune with and responds to colleagues, situations and environments well.
- Is adaptable to any situation, by trying out new things, embracing failure as an essential part of progress.
- A talent for bringing clarity, perspective and context to your work.
- Happy to work across boundaries to co-create better experiences for Tilt and for our client.
- Puts organizational thinking first but understands that ideas can come from anywhere.
- Finds paths to answers by listening and enquiring.
- A confident personality who enjoys sharing and contributing ideas as much as listening to others share their concepts.
- A self-starter mentality, there is no hand holding at Tilt.
- have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- be an excellent communicator
- be able to respond well to pressure
- think creatively
- work well in a team and with a wide range of eclectic people
- be organised and methodical
- be proactive and able to take the initiative
- be able to motivate and inspire a team
- be persuasive and diplomatic
- have a good business awareness
- be able to work within a budget
Please apply by sending your CV and a little bit about your interests outside of the office. I am keen to hear why you would like to work at Tilt and what you think you could bring to the role.