We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who can manage and coordinate the marketing launch of our B2C product. You will be responsible for the marketing strategy as well as execution of all aspects of marketing including pr, branding, advertising, digital and online marketing. Ideally we are looking for someone with Digital Marketing and Growth Hacking expertise to work directly with bestselling authors.
- Develop and Execute the marketing strategy
- Create campaign/activity calendar and communicate to relevant team members to ensure activities and deadlines are met
- Manage campaign landing pages
- Social community management
- Manage deployment of any paid media campaigns
- Prepare regular reports on campaign performance, using available analytics from website, paid media, email and social
- Manage the research, identification and support on outreach to potential influencer and other partners e.g. charities, industry bodies
- Liaison with agency/freelance partners e.g. sending any assets needed, communicating timelines and budgets, checking-in on progress
Ideally you are interested in self-development and would like to help people put the the advice of the worlds’ leading self-development authors into action.
The role is remote, with travel to meeting with the team and senior management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or similar
- Past work experience as a marketing executive
- Previous experience involved in a B2C launch
- Experience of working in a start-up
- Outstanding creativity, insight, and a positive, proactive attitude
- Knowledge of digital, social and email marketing
- Experience with analytics software e.g. google analytics
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with website content management systems (CMS)/HTML and email database/CRM tools e.g. mailchimp
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong multitasking skills; being able to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities
- Resourceful, energetic, and displaying a strong desire to take initiative.
- Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner using creativity and good judgment.
An interest or experience in psychology and the wellbeing sector would be an advantage.
PSYT (Psychological Technologies LTD) www.psyt.co.uk
We are a start-up creating technology to revolutionise the self-development market. We transform the content of the world’s leading self- development books and turn them into action-based app courses, helping individuals put advice into action to effect real change.
See www.psyt.co.uk for more information.
Who we are
A small team with amazing commercial and academic track records. Key areas of existing expertise include finance, psychology, technology, app design and entrepreneurship. CTO George leads on the measurement side, having mapped the nation’s well being with the Mappiness app (http://mappiness.org.uk). CEO Nick leads on interventions, as the former Head of Research for successful mindfulness app Headspace (http://www.getsomeheadspace.com).
What we are offering:
- Gain valuable experience working in the tech/start up/psychology/well-being sector
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment
- Learn about psychological well-being and mindfulness
- Be a part of launching a new B2C app
- Opportunity to be involved in a high growth wellbeing start-up
- Flexible working hours
- Profit sharing/share options