We have an excellent opportunity at our Saba Studio in a New Business capacity. The role is a customer-facing, field-based sales role that involves prospecting, consulting and closing new business proposals to clients across our award-winning suite of best-in-class digital learning and communication services.
- Liaise with the marketing division and responsible lead generation team to drive lead generation activities over and above those self-started
- Use of structured sales methodology, account planning and territory mapping to identify structure, practices, challenges and requirements for accounts
- Maintain accurate forecast for sales and date in Saba CRM
- Ensure contractual commercials are utilized according to Saba’s pricing and proposal models
- Actively spot opportunities for the Saba technology and Generic content suite and seek referral for internal colleagues
- Experience of B2B sales of large projects to Fortune 500 companies across sectors (e.g. Banking/Finance, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals/Petrochemical, Transport, Retail, Utilities & Public sector)
- Must be able to manage competing demands, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Skilled in negotiation, judgment and decision-making
- Strong follow through and customer service orientation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Desirable experience of using Salesforce.com
- You will be dynamic, ambitious and have a genuine desire to succeed
- Determination and drive to deliver strong results for the business
- With a background in sales and a clear understanding of digital solutions, ideally learning
- Highly consultative sales nature with strong new business skills
- You’ll be a self-starter, proactively developing pipeline, through direct targeting of prospects via social media, personal outreach or networking
- Once connected, getting out to meet Clients is something you champion and meeting them virtually is something you are also very capable in.
- You can research markets and create strategies for expanding contacts in Saba Studio’s current markets and for finding new ones.
- Experienced in managing and negotiating corporate level opportunities from lead to execution of the deal
Saba Software is a cloud-based talent development/management platform that delivers a continuous employee development experience - from recruiting, onboarding, personalised training, and collaboration to real-time coaching, goal setting, and feedback. Saba Software is a global leader with close to $300M US in revenue, with 1,400 employees in 17 countries, serving more than 4,000 customers, and over 33 million end users.
- Leverage Saba’s Learning and Coaching Culture and enrol in training courses in the areas ofinterest.
- Participate in individual and group volunteer opportunities including team building activities to develop strong, functional and cross functional teams.
- Participate in the Saba Cares Program, which encourages and supports employee engagement and a social sense of community by matching employee donations.
- Actively participate in Saba's monthly and quarterly employee "Pulse Survey" helping to make Saba one of the absolute best companies to work for on the planet!
- Compliment colleagues for work well done with Saba Life Impressions.
- Work hard, have fun - #WorkLikeYou!