Junior Art-worker / Technical Drawer
Two days are never the same at Fine Cut Group - our wealth of manufacturing capabilities allows us to take on a huge variety of projects from our 'bread and butter' labels to completely bespoke creations. Our close knit family run business has a workforce of just under 40 employees, consisting of highly skilled craftsman, a knowledgeable sales & accounts team and an expanding design studio.
We are looking for a Junior Art-worker/Technical Drawer to join our busy design studio. The main focus of the role will be art-working client proofs and producing production artwork for a whole variety of print and engraving processes.
There will also be an aspect of in house marketing and design work as and when needed, and a level of involvement in co-managing our rotary digital print machine and any others that might take your fancy!
We are looking for talented all round designers/art-workers with the capabilities to help with any given project, the enthusiasm to drive new ideas independently and a proactive, focused individual willing to get stuck in from the get go.
Key skills range:
All candidates must have the following:
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite especially Illustrator / Photoshop
- Speed, accuracy and an impeccable eye for detail, whilst working to tight deadlines
- The ability to juggle multiple jobs and enquiries and prioritise workload independently
- Excellent time management - flexibility/willingness to work overtime when needed to meet deadlines
- Experience setting files up for print & use of CYMK / Pantone
- A good phone/email manner when dealing with clients on a daily basis
Non essential skills range:
- Experience working with Digital Printing / Laser Marking / Screen or Pad print
- Technical drawing experience/knowledge
- Manufacturing experience/environment
Please be aware that we do receive high volumes of applications for such positions and will only contact you if your application successfully makes the short list for the interviewing process. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for applying for the position at Fine Cut Group.
Please send relevant examples of your design work or portfolio link along with CV and covering letter to email@example.com