- Fresh Egg
- Worthing - by the sea
- To be discussed
- Business Development, Account Handling
- Contract Type
Our client delivery team is growing, and we need another Account Director to take a strategic lead on several client accounts.
As an Account Director at Fresh Egg you form trusted partnerships with your client contacts and are viewed as an extension of their team often giving advice wider than just the digital marketing arena.
Using a customer centric approach, you will create a strategy to achieve your client objectives, manage delivery of ongoing tactics across the multi discipline client teams and demonstrating ongoing success.You assume ultimate responsibility for all client work.You are commercially aware and spot growth opportunities for clients regularly.
You will get to experience a variety of types of work across different disciplines, being involved in everything from strategic conversations with client C suites through to more day to day tactical hands on elements (don’t worry, you’re not expected to code or put together a complete search strategy yourself, but understanding how they work and being able to support the team is important).
There are huge opportunities to learn from our team of experts at Fresh Egg, by working alongside some incredibly smart and talented folk who are specialists in their field.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine, we employ exceptional individuals who can help us move into exciting new territories.
Skills, knowledge and experience...
- Knowledge/experience within our digital channels
- At least two years of account direction experience at a similar level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
What we’ll give you in return...
The most brilliant part of Fresh Egg is it’s people – you’ll see what we mean as soon as you arrive. People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). Because of this, it’s really important that everyone is taken care of and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Input into the company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed. After all, it’s us who will be delivering it
- A structured training program built around personal development plans and skills gaps
- Regular social events to suit everyone – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues and our infamous Christmas party
- Work place flexibility – we entrust our line managers with the flexibility to work with you on what you need in order to get the best job done
- Wellbeing support –financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cyclesheme access as well as activities and an in office gym
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program giving you the change to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg
See our full benefits on our website.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter, with the answers to the below, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please describe your digital project management experience and any specific knowledge you have of different digital marketing channels and disciplines. Please also provide your salary expectations.