Membership Manager / Front of House
Welcome to WRAP. Opening in summer 2020, a stone's throw from Brighton station. Thoughtfully designed. Meticulously planned. WRAP is more than just another coworking space. It's the city's first family friendly business community - an inclusive and supportive hub for local businesses and families to thrive.
Looking after our members experiences from beginning to end, you will be a great listener, proactive organiser and a have a can do attitude. Responsibilities include:
- Working across a busy space helping drive membership numbers upwards.
- Supporting your team to respond to all membership enquiries from prospective and current members.
- Ensuring that you provide outstanding levels of customer service and act as a role model in this regard.
- Front of house duties, such as greeting members, aspects of Health and Safety and ensuring the smooth running of the coworking space.
- Social media - you will monitor our social platforms and action exisiting strategy.
- Assist leadership team in the implementation of events, workshops and other member focused activities.
Being a new and small business, we are looking for candidates who are prepared to get stuck in and turn their hand to many different tasks. If you like the idea of varied job role – then come and join us, and be an integral part of our inaugural team.