You are an obsessive digital designer who loves the craft, collaboration and the grit involved in producing great work. You sweat the small stuff, love the bigger picture and believe in the power of intelligent design. Your ideas have substance and you are at ease bringing these to life in striking and impactful ways.
You simply don’t do average, nor do we accept it.
You have made it to where you are by embracing every challenge. You want to work at Tilt because you want the opportunity to produce meaningful digital experiences.
From designers, developers and filmmakers through to animators, producers and project managers, we are all one team and your work ethic must embrace this. Tilt works because we recognise that to produce great work, we need the whole of our business. As a designer at Tilt, you will recognise and thrive on this, actively seeking out ideas and sharing them.
So if you can take a client brief, interrogate it, reconstruct it, wireframe it then translate it into stunning design that surpasses expectation, then we want to hear from you.
The key skills we are after:
- Expert working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong working knowledge of UX, wireframing and prototyping, including InVision.
- Excellent typographic skills.
- A minimum of five years experience designing client websites and interactive experiences.
- Good presentational and client-facing communications skills.
- Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions.
- Knowledge of SEO and web accessibility.
As a person you will:
- Live and breathe creative experiences in all forms.
- Understand current and future trends, techniques and best practices.
- Have a passion to share great ideas and examples of innovative digital experiences with others.
- Be confident in presenting your ideas and rationale to clients and colleagues.
- Be approachable and listen to other people views and opinions.
- Have the ability to manage and work collaboratively with other team members.
- Take an active interest in emerging technologies.
- Work with speed, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to independently manage your workload and hit tight deadlines.
- Now, this is an important one… have a positive outlook, good sense of humour and lack of pretence – we all muck in here!
- And finally, have a love of tea and good music.
If this ticks all your boxes, then we would love to hear from you. Send in your CV and portfolio, along with a little bit of information about yourself and why you think you would be right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital designer application”.