Senior Marketing Executive
- Central Brighton
- £28K - £32K
- Marketing / PR
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced Senior Marketing Executive who would like to join a friendly marketing team of 4 in central Brighton, marketing a suit of brands including a market leading brand within the childcare industry?
The team works across both B2B and B2C, so we are searching for a marketer who has the full marketing mix experience with an emphasis on digital marketing.
By supporting the Head of Sales and Marketing to deliver the marketing plans your day to day role will be varied.
We take a flexible working approach, so if you have commitments outside of work we want to hear from you. There are also lots of great benefits, social events, birthday day off, purchase extra holiday, an additional holiday day after each complete year, great transport links nearby, large kitchen and lounge area for breaks and much more.
Alongside supporting the Head of Sales and Marketing with delivering the Marketing Plans and supporting the 3 Marketing Assistants, the role will have a focus on being responsible for
- Suite of websites
- SEO management
- Marketing automation
- PPC campaigns
- Digital reporting of KPIs for the monthly board meeting
- Planning, directing and executing both online and offline campaign
- Producing the teams marketing collateral, both print and online
- Customer-focused and the ability to identify customer needs
- Team player with the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to work productively in a small team, and communicate effectively with department colleagues and key business representatives
- Excellent organisational skills and can self-manage
- Ability to manage multiple projects with ease
- Desire to constantly improve and openness to feedback
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow sales pipeline
- A ‘can do’ positive attitude
- On top of the latest digital trends
- Enthusiastic about all things marketing
- 3 or more years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Proficient in Adwords, Analytics, Google Business, Tag Manager, Search Console.
- Photoshop and Indesign experience would be an advantage
- Marketing qualification
- Good creative judgement and copy-writing flair