Junior Product Photographer and Designer
- Firetoys Limited
- £18,000 - £22,000 pro-rata (dependent on experie
- Design / Creative, Editorial / Content
- Contract Type
Firetoys is an internationally renowned circus props manufacturer and ecommerce retailer based in Sussex. we make and sell all kinds of interesting equipment on our website, which requires high quality imagery and a sharp eye for design.
Based only minutes from the sea on Shoreham Beach, we have a recently refurbished warehouse with a dedicated photography area and a well-furnished editing station. Also great coffee and Foosball.
We're looking for an in-house full-time product photographer and graphic designer to help maintain our brand identity and make sure all of our products look their best.
We also require graphic design for our website, our products and our social media. This will go hand in hand with the product photography, as we believe in showcasing our products at every opportunity.
You must have a knowledge of product photography, graphic design for both web and print, and be confident in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator.
Experience in the following:
- Photography, familiarity with DSLR cameras and professional lighting
- Web Graphics/design - website banners, responsive website designs
- Print design. Packaging, booklets, brochures, and flyers
- Design and layout for social media and brand identity
- Adobe suite software, specifically Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
Useful but not essential skills:
- Experience with ecommerce and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- UI design with good UX understanding
- £18,000 - £22,000 pro-rata (dependent on experience and skillset)
- 20 days annual leave (building to 25 days over 5 years)
- Workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme after 6 months
How to apply:
Please email your CV, covering letter and examples of your work to: email@example.com