Email Marketing Executive
- Heritage Parts Centre
- Data Analysis, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Here at Heritage Parts Centre, it is more than just about selling classic car parts for VW and Porsche, it is about helping customers achieve their vision, about having whatever they need to keep their most prized possession on the road, about enabling them to achieve a way of life. At Heritage, we believe each and every member of the team has a vital part to play in helping our customers fuel their passion!
We are looking for an ambitious, data driven Email Marketing Executive to work as part of the Marketing team, supporting the development and delivery of Heritage’s promotional and transactional email programmes. This role will focus on creating acquisition and retention email campaigns that support the customer journey, maximise engagements and increasing product sales.
If you enjoy being productive, analytical and having fun whilst working with a group of likeminded people and you have skills that could help us get to the next level then we’d love to hear from you, and don’t worry if cars are not your things right now, it will be difficult not to get swept away by the enthusiasm of those around you!
Essential skills we will need you to have:
- 1-2 years of work experience in an email marketing role
- Experience of executing B2C and/or eCommerce campaigns
- Experience of working with email automation and eCommerce platforms (Dotmailer and Magento in particular)
- Good analysis and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of email marketing best practices and strategies
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
Just a little of what we offer:
- You will have 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- We have weekly fruit baskets delivered and Friday is free breakfast day!
- Based in Shoreham-by-Sea, we have plenty of parking on site, or it’s a 15-20 minute walk to Shoreham station.
- Email Marketing: 1 year (Required)