- Pragmatic Web Limited
- Project Management, Office / Administration, Production
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Part-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
As the Resource Manager at Pragmatic you'll:
- Be responsible for the overall agency workflow, holding a centralised view of all client projects. You will also manage the people allocated to internal projects
- Manage a talented team of Developers and Designers to ensure projects are resourced efficiently and scheduled to time and budget.
- Proactively manage incoming work and project flow working alongside the Commercial Team & Delivery Managers to ensure people have the right amount of work and minimise downtime
- Be the gatekeeper of the Resourcing Process, ensuring all work is signed off and scheduled to agreed effort plans.
- Be responsible for the scheduling tool, making daily updates as needed and maintaining the system to ensure it is relevant and an accurate picture of the agency work slate
- Ensure best skill fit - putting the right people on the right job
This is a part-time role (0.5 FTE) and you'll be able to take advantage of Pragmatic's flexible and remote working.
Pragmatic build world class websites for big brands and organisations. We have a team in Brighton, but have remote people too. We're a sociable bunch and have regular get togethers, including a digital detox in the summer.