Account Manager - Creative Services
We are currently seeking a full-time Account Manager to be in charge of overseeing the smooth running of marketing campaigns, based in Study Group's in house Creative Services team. You'll be based at our busy, friendly offices in central Brighton, a stone's throw from the train station. In this job you'll brief our creative team and liaise between external stakeholders and cross-functional digital and product marketing teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Duties and responsibilities:
Some of the things you'll be doing in this job:
- Being the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients
- Interrogating marketing briefs and writing creative briefs for the creative team
- Helping customers through email, phone, screen-share and in person meetings
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with Study Group marketing teams, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Enhancing department and organisation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven marketing account management or other relevant experience
- Understanding of digital marketing, web development and marketing principles
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deadlines
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- A self-motivated, resilient and flexible approach to work
- Strong time management and organisation abilities
- Tenacity and a willingness to learn. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
And bonus points for having:
- An understanding of the international higher education sector
Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education, and work with universities which are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.