Sales Consultant - Client Partner
We are a leading software testing and quality assurance services company based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We support businesses developing software products and have built a strong reputation within leading companies in the advertising and media sector by providing them with test execution services alongside expert support and consultancy on quality assurance.
We are now building on our success by expanding our young dynamic team to support our growth. We are looking to recruit a confident target focused sales professional to join our existing New Business and Client Services Team. You will be tasked with sales generation from both new and existing clients to help deliver the goals of the business. Trained, supported and mentored by our existing team, you will learn the required knowledge to become successful at generating a reliable pipeline of sales opportunities. As a Client Partner, you will be responsible for building our client base through generating leads, winning new clients and developing existing customer accounts. Once through your probation you will also be tasked with converting inbound enquiries from our marketing function. The role requires an end to end sales mentality – supporting our clients with their enquiries from initial proposal through to financial sign-off.
You will be driven and target focused, possessing a naturally friendly, well-mannered and enthusiastic approach to working in a dynamic but structured sales environment. You will be from a technical or services-based sales background with a proven ability to meet or exceed both company and client expectations. While working as part of the team to deliver on the goals of the company, you will also be comfortable owning and delivering against personal targets.
Skills Range + Experience:
- Proven experience in a B2B sales environment
- Demonstrable talent in winning new clients and developing successful client relationships
- A consultative, professional and commercial approach to selling
- Developed negotiation skills that provide the best solution for the Company and the Client
- A diligent and methodical approach to sales activities and administration
- A conscientious and committed approach to networking and building rapport
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work to ensure all set commercial targets both individual and collective are met or exceeded
- Behave as an effective team member ensuring all colleagues are supported in exceeding their objectives
- Prospect for and win suitable new clients in our target markets
- Develop strategic relationships with our existing clients and partners to help win ongoing contracted revenue growth
- Adopt a consultative approach in the best interest of the Company and the Client by providing customer focused solutions
- Work with our CRM system at the centre of all you do, accurately updating all aspects in a timely and efficient manner
- Oversee all administration leading to the sales signoff process, writing up and delivering all sales paperwork in a timely and accurate manner between the client and our back office operations
- Attend as requested all Management Meetings and Company Training
Salary: OTE £40K+, dependent upon experience. Uncapped commission structure.
This is a full-time role based at our Eastbourne offices with regular travel to London, reporting to the Sales Manager.
All applications should include a cover letter and CV. Please do not contact us by phone.
Strictly no agencies please.
- Work from home opportunities
- Company pension
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 /year