Game Monetization Designer
Come work at the good times factory!
MAG Interactive is a veteran in mobile gaming, with over 280 million total installs made possible by a small but dedicated team based in Stockholm and Brighton. Every game we've released has reached millions of players, and titles such as Ruzzle and WordBrain have been chosen as Best of Google Play and Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1-word game spot in over 100 countries!
We're looking for a Monetization expert with a passion for data and a deep understanding of where and how the performance of our games can continually be improved. Your main focus of work will be with the Wordzee team, who are based in the Brighton office in the UK.
Wordzee was released in November 2019 and has over 1 million downloads to date. We see huge potential with this game and we are hoping you will be able to support the games growth through strong understanding of the games KPIs.
You will also work closely with other teams at MAG including live-ops, user acquisition, business intelligence and marketing to maximize the potential of the entire MAG catalog by creating and helping to execute a roadmap that improves our KPI's.
Wordzee - check it out: https://www.maginteractive.com
- Design and create clever economic systems and features to encourage players to invest in our games
- Recommend rewards and monetary game features to support players needs
- Ensure that fun game play remains at the heart of all your decisions
- Have a strong understanding of the game's KPI and strive to improve these
- Utilise a strong App Store strategy to understand our game performance
- Collaborate and support other teams and share your knowledge
- Work closely with our data team
- Taking part in our bi- monthly MAG Jams to inspire creativity and new game ideas
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in mobile free-to-play game product management
- Strong analytical and data modelling skills
- Proven flair for game features and system design
- Solid understanding of App Store strategy, management, and analytics
- Ability to inspire and motivate those around them
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- A keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good.
- Team player who appreciates giving and receiving feedback
What we offer
- Generous bonus program
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Learning and development budget £3,000 / 30,000 SEK per year towards courses, books, professional development etc
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Monthly After works
At MAG, we love diversity. We encourage all sorts of people to apply!
We are MAG Interactive – a mobile gaming company built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Our games have been downloaded more than 280 million times, and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever made.
We are all part of a creative, positive, and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top-notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Wordbrain was selected Best of Google Play and Ruzzle and Ruzzle Adventure were both selected Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the # 1-word game spot in over 100 countries!