3D Designer - Freelancer
- Paladone Products Ltd
- Daily Rate - Negotiable
- 3D Designer - Freelancer
- Design / Creative
- Contract Type
We're looking for an experienced 3D Designer to work with us on a Freelancer basis!
Paladone is a wholesale giftware company with offices in the UK, US and Hong Kong. We design and distribute directly from our Head Quarters in Shoreham-By-Sea UK, Texas US and the Far East. Our mission is to create the best gift products and deliver them to our customers with an unrivalled customer focussed service.
Along with our own branded products, we offer a comprehensive range of licensed giftware. We work with many exciting mainstream brands such as Disney, Harry Potter and DC Comics, and we develop, design, manufacture and wholesale a wide range of gifts and novelties for our retail partners in the UK and around the world.
Located near Brighton, we have built up an enviable customer base because of our commitment to innovative product design, quality and customer service.
As a Mid to Senior 3D Designer, you'll work closely with the internal 2D designers and Product Developers to Design and create fresh and innovative 3D visualisations of challenging and exciting products and ranges. This position is an amazing opportunity to be part of our growing in-house Design Team where you can see ideas transformed into products on shelf!
- Create high quality renderings of concepts and 3D product visualisations to scale
- Save out renders & 3D Models into various formats as requested
- Work closely with the Senior 2D Designers to ensure all timescales of projects are met and jobs are on track and prioritised
- Work alongside the Product Development team, ensuring designs are creatively appropriate to the brief set
- Have a multi skilled approach to manage several projects at any one time, solving and pre-empting any issues that may arise
- Ensure designs are manufacturable
- Use our inhouse 3D printers to create 3D prints
We are looking for someone who is driven and ambitious that wants to learn and be part of a dedicated team within a growing and striving company.
- 2-4 years' experience
- Proficient in 3D Studio Max, Z-Brush and V Ray (and general rendering) and Adobe creative suite
- Experience of the Toy/Novelty Gift Industry would be an advantage
- Confident communicator
- Works well under pressure
- Creatively minded with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a hands-on approach
- Friendly, personable and able to work well in a team
If you love the idea of being part of a fun and talented design team then we've got an exciting opportunity for you here at Paladone!
If you are interested in applying please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio examples to email@example.com